My first thoughts from the American Music Awards. The good, the bad & the ugly!
– Nicki Minaj – Nice speakers!
– Can’t wait to go to Old Navy and wear 3d glasses…NOT!
– Justin Bieber performance (was that Brandon Bee on drums?) His voice is changing. Yikes!
– The Band Perry – Great Performance!
– Chris Brown – Every time I see you I have this urge to punch you for hitting a girl.
– Jennifer Hudson – Was that the mic you hit or was it something else? Congrats on loosing the weight & looking great!
– Rhianna. You kicked Chris Brown’s butt. Congrats! Well deserved!
– Jennifer Lopez – We have heard enough. Thanks for playing.
– Sprint – You are freaking me out about my data usage. Still not switching.
– Ryan Tedder (One Republic) – Bad performance but nice Pete Orta guitar toss!
– Taylor Swift – Classy! Congrats!
– Pit Bull – I would rather have seen you duet with Michael Vic
– Katy Perry – That was very pink!
– Maroon 5 – uneventful
– Adele- Congrats!
– Jennifer Lopez – Will-i-am was cool enough to do the glow in the dark dance number but you look a bit old for that one.
– Artist of The Year – Congrats Taylor Swift! My niece really likes you.
– LMFAO – That was the most awesome finale ever!